Welcome to our most FAQ page. You may find your answer here, if you don't email us at email@example.com
1. Why is shipping so much for the smaller items?
- We charge a flat rate of $3.50 for shipping on the small items because it allows us the room to provide tracking if the order qualifies. If and order indicates a tracking number This helps us and the customer keep tabs on the order until it is successfully delivered. If the order does not have a tracking number then it will be shipped standard USPS mail and should arrive within 3-5 days of ship date. (Holiday times may be delayed due to influx in mail at this time)
2. Are you practicing any COVID-19 preventative measures?
- Yes, we clean and disinfect everything multiple times a day. Our staffing works in scattered shifts to make sure we are social distancing in our office/warehouses.
3. My package says delivered but I have not received it.
- The USPS tracking system sometimes lags and will show updated tracking but the physical package is still on its way. We suggest giving 1-2 days to allow your package to arrive, if it still does not please email our customer service team and we can offer a solution for you.
4. What is the return policy?
- Our return policy is 30 days on all apparel items that are unworn, unwashed, and not ripped/torn. We can exchange sizes within the first 24 hours of the order but after that it will be a refund and then you can reorder the correct size. For all apparel items that are being returned we will provide the return shipping label and as soon as we see that the item has been surrendered to post office (via tracking) we will refund the original purchase.
- For other items (non-apparel) there is a no questions asked 30 day return policy from the date of purchase. We will provide the shipping label and as soon as we see that the item has been surrendered to post office (via tracking) we will refund the original purchase.
5. Where are you located?
- Our home office is located in Arizona, United States!
6. Do you ship internationally?
- Yes! We ship anywhere, higher rates may apply though.
7. Why did I only get half my order?
- We have a contract with 2 print shops. We ship all of our apparel from either our warehouse in Los Angeles, California or Charlotte North Carolina. Depending on where you live will depend on which warehouse the apparel comes from. This is to cut back on shipping cost. Any thing that is NON-apparel will ship from our home office in Arizona.
8. Can I make changes to an order I already placed?
- Yes, you can make any changes within 24 hours of the original order. Just email us at: SALES@SPRUCEFIRJUNIPER.COM
9. Is all of this your art?
- Yes! Most of the product we sell is ours! We appreciate your business to support our local art work!